[2016-September-NEW]Braindump2go 70-342 Exam Preparation Instant Download[NQ56-NQ60]
2016/09 Latest 70-342: Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Exam Questions Updated Today!
Free Instant Download 70-342 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 231Q&As from Braindump2go.com Today!
100% Real Exam Questions! 100% Exam Pass Guaranteed!
1.|2016/09 Latest 70-342 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 231Q&As Download:
2.|2016/09 Latest 70-342 Exam Questions & Answers:
Drag and Drop Question
You have a server that has Exchange Server 2013 installed.
You plan to configure Unified Messaging (UM) to connect to an IP-PBX.
A telecommunications administrator configures the following numbers on the IP-PBX:
– First extension number: 12100
– Last extension number: 12499
– Help extension number: 12500
– Incoming pilot number: 12000
You need to configure UM to support the following requirements:
– Users must be able to use Outlook Voice Access.
– Users must be able to receive voice mail when callers connect to the users’ extension.
– Callers must be able to dial into an automated help system hosted by your company, which uses standard menus and speech-enabled menus.
Which numbers should you use for the UM configurations? To answer, drag the appropriate number to the correct UM object in the answer area. Each number may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
Box 1: 12000
Box 2: 12500
Box 3: 12000
* An Outlook Voice Access number lets a user who is enabled for Unified Messaging (UM) and voice mail access their mailbox using Outlook Voice Access. When you configure an Outlook Voice Access or subscriber access number on a dial plan, UM-enabled users can call in to the number, sign in to their mailbox, and access their email, voice mail, calendar, and personal contact information. By default, when you create a UM dial plan, an Outlook Voice Access number isn’t configured. To configure an Outlook Voice Access number, you first need to create the dial plan, and then configure an Outlook Voice Access number under the dial plan’s Outlook Voice Access option. Although an Outlook Voice Access number isn’t required, you need to configure at least one Outlook Voice Access number to enable a UM-enabled user to use Outlook Voice Access to access to their Exchange 2013 mailbox. You can configure multiple Outlook Voice Access numbers for a single dial plan.
* After you create a Unified Messaging (UM) auto attendant, incoming calls to an external telephone number that a human operator would ordinarily answer are answered by the auto attendant. Unlike with other Unified Messaging components, such as UM dial plans and UM IP gateways, you aren’t required to create UM auto attendants. However, auto attendants help internal and external callers locate users or departments that exist in an organization and transfer calls to them.
* Hunt group is a term used to describe a group of Private Branch eXchange (PBX) or IP PBX extension numbers that are shared by users. Hunt groups are used to efficiently distribute calls into or out of a specific business unit. Creating and defining a hunt group minimizes the chance that a caller who places an incoming call will receive a busy signal when the call is received. In a telephony network, a PBX or an IP PBX can be configured to have a single hunt group or multiple hunt groups. Each hunt group created on a PBX or IP PBX must have an associated pilot number. Using a pilot number helps to eliminate busy signals and to route incoming calls to the extension numbers that are available. The PBX or IP PBX uses the pilot number to locate the hunt group and in turn to locate the telephone extension number on which the incoming call was received and the extensions that are assigned to the hunt group. Without a defined pilot number, the PBX or IP PBX can’t locate where the incoming call was received.
Reference: Create a UM Auto Attendant
Drag and Drop Question
You are an administrator for a company named Contoso, Ltd. The company is an international reseller that has offices worldwide. One of the offices is located in France.
Each office contains several servers that have Exchange Server 2013 installed.
The Exchange Server organization is configured for Unified Messaging (UM).
Each office contains an IP-PBX device.
You need to ensure that callers to the France office can navigate the voice mail system menu in French.
In which order should you perform the actions? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You have an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
You successfully migrate the public folders from a previous version of Exchange Server.
You discover that one of the public folder mailboxes almost reached its quota size.
You need to move some of the public folders in the public folder mailbox to another public folder mailbox.
What should you run?
You can either perform a publicfoldermoverequest, or run the splitpublicfoldermailbox.ps1 script.
Splits the given public folder mailbox based on the size of the folders.
* If the content of a public folder mailbox begins to exceed your mailbox quotas, you may need to move public folders to a different public folder mailbox.
There are a couple ways to do this. To move one or more public folders that don’t contain subfolders, you can use the PublicFolderMoveRequest cmdlets.
Reference: Move a Public Folder to a Different Public Folder Mailbox
You have a hybrid deployment of Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Office 365. The network does not have Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 installed. A user named User1 reports that he cannot access his mailbox because his account is locked out.
You verify that the mailbox of User2 is hosted on Office 365.
You need to unlock the account of User1. Which cmdlet should you run?
Applies To: Office 365, Windows Azure, Windows Intune
The Set-MsolUser cmdlet is used to update a user object.
When true, the user will not be able to sign in using their user ID.
Not C: Set-Mailbox
Use the Set-Mailbox cmdlet to modify the settings of an existing mailbox.
Applies to: Exchange Server 2013, Exchange Online
You have a hybrid deployment of Exchange Server 2013 and Office 365. The mail flow between Office 365 and the on-premises Exchange Server environment is routed through an Exchange Server 2010 Edge Transport server.
Your company is assigned a new set of public IP addresses. A network administrator updates the external firewall address and all of the associated DNS records.
Office 365 users report that they cannot receive email messages from on-premises users.
You discover that outgoing email messages to Office 365 are in the Office 365 SMTP queue on an Edge server.
You need to ensure that the on-premises users can send email messages successfully to the
Office 365 users. Which tool should you use?
A. The Exchange Management Console
B. The Exchange Control Panel in Office 365
C. The Exchange Admin Center
D. The Exchange Remote Connectivity Analyzer
* The section describes the user interface elements that are common across the EAC (Exchange Admin Center).
1.Braindump2go|2016/09 Latest 70-342 Exam Dumps (PDF & VCE) 231Q&As Download:
2.Braindump2go|2016/09 Latest 70-342 Questions & Answers: